Let your toddler use this new toddler grocery checklist activity when you go shopping. Your toddler can check off items as you shop and can learn the words that go with typical items on a grocery list. Bring some crayons to the grocery store and ask your toddler to mark the box next to each item you get!
- Crayons or Markers
- Toddler Toddler Grocery List – Updated (Click here!)
- Talk about the colors of each item
- Talk about the shapes of each item
- Talk about how they taste. Example: (Sweet, Sour)
- Let your toddler help count how many of each item you get