Lotsa Toddler Love!
Valentine’s Day is coming up so here’s a great activity for your toddler to create a special gift or decoration. Take some foam board and cut a square piece about 4 inches by 4 inches. Then let your toddler put some foam heart shaped stickers all over it. (Save two stickers for the end.) After he/she has put on all the stickers take some toile or ribbon and use the remaining two stickers to attach the toile to one side for hanging. BEAUTIFUL LOVE!
– Foam board, or other piece of sturdy board/cardboard
– foam stickers, heart shaped or other themed
– toile or ribbon
– Talk about the colors of the hearts.
– Let your toddler group all the same color stickers together.
– This is also an activity that you can do a little bit each day!
– The final product will make a great Valentine’s Day gift for that special friend or relative!