It’s the meTot (iPod-look-alike) Fun!
Join in on the craze and get your toddler singing some songs. Print out the sheet with the meTot to the right. Then tape it to the wall or some cardboard and talk with your toddler about the different colors, shapes, and pictures. Have her put her finger on the star and then on the red triangle…now start singing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” for her! You are the tunes for her meTot. If she wants you to stop singing tell her to put her finger on the yellow square. (Do the same for “Mary Had a Little Lamb” and “Row Row Row your Boat”. ) Start jammin’ and dancing to the music!!!!
- Printer to print the meTot sheet
- cardboard ( or tape to wall)
- Put her finger on the green arrows to slow down and the blue arrows to speed up.
- You might just show your toddler what to do and let her watch a few times. Keep asking her about the shapes, colors and pictures she sees.
- Reverse roles and you press the buttons for her to sing.
- Download SpongeBob SquarePants on iTunes or Download Dora the Explorer on iTunes