Make your own mini toddler coloring book!
It seems that those regular coloring books are just too much to color for those little fingers, so why not make a mini version for your toddlers. Print out the sheet of pictures, cut them on the lines and give one at a time to your toddler to color. Or you can make a mini book by punching holes in them and tying them together in a book.
- printer to print the sheet
- crayons or markers for little ones
- Talk about the different animals you see
- Talk about the sounds they make and the colors your toddler is using
- You can even color some for yourself! :)