Hey Toddlers, you can make Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer out of a cereal box and some paper towel tubes!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 paper towel tubes
- 1 cereal box
- construction paper ( white, red and black)
- tape or glue
Here’s how you make it:
- Take your empty cereal box and open it up along the seams and turn inside out.
- Let your toddler help to tape it together, except for the top flaps.
- Cut out some circles for the eyes ( white, and black), and one for the nose.
- Let your toddler help to tape/glue them onto one side of the box.
- Now take your paper towel tubes and cut down from one end about 4 inches.
- Then cut to from that point around the tube about an inch. (See photo)
- Let your toddler draw on the open part, what he thinks the antlers should look like. ( just lines works )
- Then cut around the lines for him, to make it look like antlers.
- Do the same with the other paper towel tube. Then put them in each side of the top flap and tape the top closed.
Then sing a round of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer together! :)